Monday, June 29, 2009

I can't WAIT!!!!

The 2009/2010 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog will be available on July 1, 2009!!!!! As a demonstrator, I have already received my catalog and I must say, it is gorgeous! So many new stamp sets and papers, embellishments, and SU exclusive Sissix products! I love it all! I can't post any decriptions of products until July 1. But on July 1, look for some great pics!

I am going to do a ribbon share. For those of you that don't know what this is, I will try to explain. I will purchase x number if spools of ribbon and divide it among x number of people who sign up. This way, you can experiment with the new ribbons without having to buy a whole spool. If you like a particular ribbon, then you can order more. I will need five people in each ribbon share. If there are more than five, we will start another round. You can purchase more than one spot in a round. You will receive 2-3 yds of each color (this will depend on the amount of yardage on the spool).

New this year, I will start a scrapbook club. More details about this later.

No comments: