Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Well, ladies, I haven't lived up to my goal of posting every Thursday, have I? I just don't know how, but life keeps getting in the way. I am writing this post at 1:40 in the morning. I have insomnia quite regularly, so I may as well be productive, eh?

I'm really excited! The Stampin' UP! year is winding down and we are transitioning to a NEW CATALOG. One of the perks of being a demonstrator is to get a sneak peak at some of the new stamp sets and accessories that will be in the new catalog. The new In Colors are fabulous , as usual. But this year, in addition to the ink, paper, and co-ordinating ribbons, we have In Color MARKERS!!!!! I can't wait to show you the new products that are available July 1!!!! Look for a posting about a ribbon share that I will be offering.

I am trying to find a date this month that will work for another card class. I will let you know and post a sample card as soon as I have the date finalized.

My eyes are feeling heavy, so I am going to try to sleep. Night night!

No comments: